1. DEFINITION OF TERMS
- 1.1.1. "Administration of the website of the online store (hereinafter – the site Administration)" – authorized employees on the site management, acting on behalf of The name of the organization, who organize and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purpose of processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
- 1.1.2. "Personal data" means any information relating to a directly or indirectly identified or identifiable natural person (personal data subject).
- 1.1.3. "Processing of personal data" - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation or without the use of such means with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- 1.1.4. "Confidentiality of personal data" is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person who has access to personal data not to allow their distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- 1.1.5. "User of the website of the online store (hereinafter the User)" – a person who has access to the Website through the Internet and using the website of the online store.
- 1.1.6. "Cookies" — a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer, which the web client or web browser sends each time the web server in an HTTP request when you try to open a page of the site.
- 1.1.7. "IP-address" - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP Protocol.
- 2.4. The site administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the online store site.
- 3.2.1. User's last name, first name;
- 3.2.2. User contact phone number;
- 3.2.3. e-mail address (e-mail);
- 3.2.4. the delivery address;
- 3.2.5. place of residence of the User.
- 3.3. The online store protects the Data that is automatically transmitted during the viewing of ad units and when visiting the pages on which the statistical script of the system is installed ("pixel"):
- IP address;
- information from cookies;
- information about the browser (or other program that accesses the ad serving);
- access time;
- the address of the page on which the ad unit is located;
- referrer (address of the previous page)
- 3.3.1. Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the website of the online store that require authorization.
- 3.3.2. The online store collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems, to control the legality of financial payments.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
- 4.1. The administration Of the website of the online store may use personal data of the User for the purposes of:
- 4.1.1. Identification of the User registered on the website of the online store for ordering and (or) concluding a contract for the sale of goods by remote method with the Name of the online store.
- 4.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the online store Website.
- 4.1.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, requests relating to the Use of the website of the online store, the provision of services, the processing of requests and applications from the User.
- 4.1.4. Determining the location of the User for security, fraud prevention.
- 4.1.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- 4.1.6. Create an account to make purchases if the User has agreed to create an account.
- 4.1.7. Notifications Of the user of the online store Site about the status of the Order.
- 4.1.8. Processing and receipt of payments, confirmation of tax or tax benefits, payment dispute, determination of the right to receive a credit line by the User.
- 4.1.9. Providing the user with effective customer and technical support in case of problems associated with the use of the online store Site.
- 4.1.10. Providing the user with the User's consent, product updates, special offers, pricing information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the online store or on behalf of the partners of the online store.
- 4.1.11. Carrying out advertising activities with the consent of the User.
- 4.1.12. Providing the User with access to the websites or services of the partners of the online store in order to obtain products, updates and services.
5. METHODS AND TIME OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 5.1. Processing of personal data of the User is carried out without limitation of time, in any legal way, including in information systems of personal data using automation or without the use of such means.
- 5.2. The user agrees that the site Administration has the right to transfer personal data to third parties, in particular, courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's order, issued On the site of the online store "store Name", including delivery of Goods.
- 5.3. User's personal data may be transferred to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 5.5. The site administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions of third parties.
- 5.6. The site administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
6. THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 6.1. The user is obliged:
- 6.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary for using the website of the online store.
- 6.1.2. Update, Supplement the provided information on personal data in case of changes in this information.
- 6.2. The site administration is obliged:
- 6.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure commonly used to protect such information in the existing business.
- 6.2.4. To block personal data related to the respective User from the moment of application or request of the User or his / her legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of identification of false personal data or illegal actions.
7. RESPONSIBILITY OF PARTIES
- 7.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential information, the site Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- 7.2.1. Became public until it was lost or disclosed.
- 7.2.2. It was received from a third party until it was received by the site Administration.
- 7.2.3. It was disclosed with the consent of the User.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 8.1. Before applying to the court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the User of the online store site and the site Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 8.2 .The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the claim consideration.
- 8.3. If the agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. ADDITIONAL CONDITION